Yield: 8-12 servings, depending on the size of your muffin tin
You will need: measuring cups, measuring spoons, mixing bowl, muffin tin, rubber spatula, whisk
Key: T=Tablespoon; tsp=teaspoon
- 1 cup zucchini, finely shredded
- 2 eggs
- 3 T fresh orange juice
- 4 T coconut oil, melted (or avocado oil, or extra virgin olive oil)
- 6 T raw honey
- 4 T water
- 1⁄2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1⁄4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup + 2 T almond flour
- 5 Scoops Vanilla Nutrition Shake - Or any other Vanilla Protein Powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 F and oil or line your muffin cups with cupcake liners.
- Shred the zucchini, be sure to press excess liquid out after shredding/grating.
- Whisk together the zucchini, eggs, orange juice, coconut oil, honey, water and vanilla extract
- In a separate bowl, mix together the remaining ingredients.
- Combine the wet and dry ingredients until just mixed – do not over mix.
- Fill the muffin cups 2/3 full and bake for about 20 minutes.