- 2 tablespoons avocado or canola oil (divided)
- 1 lb (454g) raw shrimp (peeled and deveined)
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 bell peppers (228g) (any color, thinly sliced)
- 1 medium (331g) yellow onion (thinly sliced)
- 8 “Mission” corn tortillas
Optional garnishes: fresh cilantro, red onion, jalapenos, radishes, salsa, sour cream, avocado, shredded cheese (macros not included)
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Line a baking sheet with foil or spray well with nonstick cooking spray.
- In a medium bowl, toss 1 tablespoon of the oil, shrimp, cumin, chili powder, and salt. Spread the seasoned shrimp in a single, even layer on the prepared baking sheet.
- Roast for 8-10 minutes until just pink and cooked through.
- While the shrimp is roasting, heat the remaining tablespoon of oil over high heat in a large skillet. Add the sliced bell peppers and onion to the pan and cook for 3-4 minutes (without stirring), until the undersides are golden and well seared. Toss the veggies and cook for another 3-4 minutes until just softened. Remove from the heat.
- Serve the fajita veggies and roasted shrimp along with the tortillas. Garnish with your preferred toppings.